PR, Marketing and Event Organization. Every great brand has a story. My mission is to bring it to life and light. With checklist in hand and a touch of creative flair, my experiences have garnered successful public relations campaigns. What makes them rock? Attention to detail, interesting pitches, original press kits, killer parties, grass roots marketing, and aesthetically pleasing design.
- 600 Hawaiian leis given out to event participants and guests.
- Hundreds of glitter tattoos adding some sparkle.
- 10 unique press kits created and delivered to local newsmakers. In addition, media alerts drafted and sent to all relevant Denver and industry-specific media.
- Hours of Polynesian dancing for viewers and swimmers to enjoy.
- Three professional photographers/videographers capturing each moment, including a drone.
- 2 dancing mascots hyping up the crowd, escorted by Water World branded tuk tuks.
- 1 partnership with the Downtown Aquarium. Mermaids and real life sea turtles setting the scene.
- Multiple media hits from 9News, CBS 4, Fox 31, CW2, 5280 Magazine, Mile High on the Cheap, La Prensa de Colorado, Colorado Parent, and further coverage in neighborhood newspapers and area blogs. Image from Tourist Attractions and Parks.
- All polished off with one epic conga line to bless the site grounds.